segunda-feira, agosto 13, 2007

To a friend, with love

Shakespare once said, “the journey ends when lovers meet”. I believe it is true. Sometimes you think your journey is about to end when you meet that person who misteriously you know that is the person. All you wait for is just one word: “yes”. Yes, I am your person. Yes, I look into your eyes and feel comfortable. Yes, I want to share my problems and my happiness with you. And sometimes you never get the word. You wait. And wait a little longer. You get tired of waiting. And then comes the hardest time, the moment when you have to say “no” to yourself and move on. But deep in your heart you’re still waiting for that “yes” to finally end the journey.

2 comentários:

Mikie disse...

Thank you so much for understand me so well. This words are so true and that means what I´m exacly felling right now.
Exacly, exacly, exacly...
I´m waiting, and still waiting, for the impossible Yes.
Love you
Kisses
Mi

Stela disse...

Acho que no mundo de Oz todo mundo, sem exceção está esperando por um SIM!!!
Eu sei que eu preciso de um SIM, um mísero SIM pra essa jornada carioca acabar bem...
Bjks